Thursday, August 10, 2023

What people are saying about Bethany Lutheran School

“Our son is showing significant improvements in all areas of life thanks to being back in school, and in a school that cares for their students. I am amazed with your program and, our son will continue going there as long as y'all will have him. I hope to never put him back in public school. Thank you all for everything you do!"

 – Will Spinetti, Parent

“Hope this reaches the donor who donated to Bethany Lutheran School. Because of your generous donation, my son is able to attend a private, faith-based school at half tuition. It was truly a gift. He had the best first day of school and, I hope to one day be able to pay it forward."

– Elizabeth Selby, Parent

“Bethany is more than ‘just a school’. It is an extension of family. I am able to serve my country knowing that my children and family are secure in the Bethany Family. I am able to focus on my duty to defend our country because my family has a strong network available to them if needed.”

– Chris Thrasher, Parent

Make a Donation Now

Bethany Lutheran Church
1011 Ulatis Drive
Vacaville, CA
(707) 451-6675
mychurch@gobethany.com
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment