Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Staff Highlight : Mrs. Paula Rush

Administrative Assistant
(707) 451-6683

I have been serving at Bethany Lutheran Ministries since 2009. I’ve served as the Senior Pastor’s Administrative Assistant for 9 years and in 2017 I began serving at the TK-8 Grade Ulatis Campus as the Principal’s Administrative Assistant.

Before coming to Bethany I worked in logistical operations for the Human Resource Department of a private contractor for the US Air Force. I’ve also been a licensed Court Reporter for the State of California.

Both my husband and I have lived in Vacaville since our early teens when Vacaville was nothing but peach orchards, cows and onions. We chose to raise our own children here where they walked the same hallways that we did in school.

There is nothing I enjoy more than to spend time with my family and to play with my little Maltipoo and Chiweenie – AND a good cup of coffee.

Exciting things happening in the Rush family! –  I will become a Grandma for the first time!

Bethany Lutheran Church
1011 Ulatis Drive
Vacaville, CA
(707) 451-6675
mychurch@gobethany.com
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment