- Hit link REGISTRATION
- Click on the school year (there is only one option)
- Click apply now
- Create an account or if they have one then sign in
- Fill out information and select the grade choice
One of the most important components of an educational program, is the ability to offer diversity within the course matrix. While striving to provide a high quality academic program, we realize that electives are essential in building that diversity. Bethany Lutheran is proud to offer our students a very rich and diverse elective program. Electives are typically courses that fall outside of the main core academic subject areas (English, math, history, science and foreign language). Electives may reflect a teen’s interests, introduce or improve skills, or be directly related to a future career. Electives do not require as much time or work as a core course, but include educational content.
Our elective courses are comprised of 6 to 8-week modules, which allows the student to experience a variety of new and challenging courses while learning new skills. This year the courses below will be provided to students in grades 5 – 8. Although each student will have an opportunity to take an elective course, they may not be able to participate in each one that is offered due to their own individual academic course offering.
- Dually accredited with Western Association of School & Colleges (WASC) & National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA)
- Christ-centered education
- Meeting the needs of the community
- Qualified teaching staff
- Family oriented, child-focused learning
- An environment that is conducive to learning
- Quality programs and individualized opportunities
- Centrally located in Vacaville, minutes from I-80
- Before and after school care programs available